Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Snow Is Done . . . For Now

Well, the snow has ended and I measured about 9.5" in the front yard. I'm actually impressed - the meteorologists got it right. I spent the better part of 1.5 hours shoveling the driveway this morning . . . for the second time. I did it once yesterday too. The RX stayed comfortably in the garage for the most part but I did take it out once the drive was cleaned up. Admittedly, Upper Arlington does a GREAT job plowing the streets but the RX did quite well with the Blizzaks in place. The MPV also did quite well, getting tested when we did some street parking in the Short North. Lots of slush right next to the curbs but the MPV didn't blink.

Supposedly there's more snow on the way . . . another 4" - 8". As with before, I'll believe when I see it but given their accuracy the last time I'm a bit more hopeful that they'll be right this time around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment