Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow . . .

and still, the RX-8 pulled through. Sure, it's only a dusting at the moment; but it's slippery out there. The temps are low so the snow that's falling is hitting the ground and freezing. I left early for work this morning so as to beat the morning "rush hour" folks and I'm thinking it's a good thing I did. I even beat the Upper Arlington plows! My street was completely snow-covered this morning.

As noted, the RX-8 with its Blizzak LM-25 245/40R18 tires proved to be a trooper yet again, allowing me to comfortably cruise down the freeway at around 50 m.p.h. There was one jackass in the fast lane going about 35 m.p.h. but I was able to get around him. Of course, I shouldn't have had to pass him by going to the center lane but I'm not surprised. There's always someone who just doesn't understand the concept of "Slow Traffic Keep Right." The car had a couple issues getting started from a dead stop but nothing that raised my blood pressure or heart rate. Now she's comfortably underground in the parking garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment